Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just found out google reader

It's nice, I like it. I often browsing website and kind a tired to go into one website to another. And now Google have this reader, that collect datas from all of the websites that you visit often.
Here:
http://www.google.com/reader

I've tried it and I like it. So I add these websites in which google already gathered and let you choose. I like the fun and photography category, since I able to see new videos in Google video or in youtube; and also see new photos post from the photography category.

You don't have to wait for a long time, to do this cause google already listed them in one page. But the video still took a long time to play. My not so good internet connection, or maybe those sites.

The hard part is choosing your favorite websites. :)

The end.

No comments: